Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Abandoned Email Content

Posted 07-30-2022 17:54
    I am interested in know what information/data tags/links you have used in your abandoned registration email reminder that you send to participants to get them to finish the registration. I am drawing a blank on what to add for them to click on to finish up their registration.  Or, do they need to start over basically and wait for it to pop up and say hey, would you like to use your prior info? Thank you!
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Kirsten Schutt
    Event Manager
    United Egg ProducersUnited States

• 2.  RE: Abandoned Email Content

Community MVP
    Posted 07-31-2022 12:35
    This is my abandoned email. I send one after 1, 2 and 7 days. I've noticed the open rate goes down with each one.
    Sameday abondoned emails are worthless because I find cvent send them multiple times in one day. That would only make me not want to register.

I'm sure there are better ones.
    For one event I offered a discount if they would register by x day. 

Dear {[C-FIRST NAME]},
    You began your registration for the {[E-TITLE]} yesterday.
    Please note that it was not successfully completed; you are not registered yet.
    If you would like to register now, please click {[E-RSVP YES LINK]} or to be removed from further reminders click {[E-RSVP NO LINK]}.
    Please let us know if we can be of any help. Questions? Contact Us.

I also use a survey question why they click no. If they click yes they have the option to continue or start new.

Steven Schlossman
    Jack of all trades. Master of none.
    BMW Car Club of America