Open Forum

Β View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Abstract Management - One accepted submission is not showing on the list to manually send the acceptance email

• 1.  Abstract Management - One accepted submission is not showing on the list to manually send the acceptance email

User Group Member
    Posted 09-02-2022 16:10
    Hi everyone -

I have a total of 34 accepted submissions in my Abstract Management project:

But when I go to the Submission Accepted email and click on the Manual Send icon, I only have 33 submissions listed:

I cannot figure out why this one session isn't showing up on the email list, or how to send the email to that author any other way. I have removed the decision and re-accepted it, but I still get the same result. At least in Event Management, you have the ability to send certain emails right from the person's record. In Abstract Management, you have to go through the Email section and you can't see all submissions, only the ones that are tagged as "accepted" (except, of course, for this one submission in my current project! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Pamela

#Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Pamela O'Connor
    Director of Education and Events
    Association For Community Living, New York

• 2.  RE: Abstract Management - One accepted submission is not showing on the list to manually send the acceptance email

Posted 09-05-2022 09:59
    Perhaps, as in Event Management emails, if a person has opted-out or has an invalid email address, they will not appear in the Manual Send list.

Kim Scannell
    Librarian
    The Center: Resources for Teaching and LearningUnited States

• 3.  RE: Abstract Management - One accepted submission is not showing on the list to manually send the acceptance email

Cvent Staff
    Posted 09-12-2022 18:15
    Edited by Daniel Marotta 09-27-2022 16:38
    Hi Pamela,

Hope you are well!

If the author's email address is opted out, then they will not receive any manual send email from the account. They can only be able to receive the emails which are automatically generated by the system as the result of their any action.

I would suggest you to please check which author is not displaying when sending the email and then check for their contact record in the address book to check if they are opted out. 

Raashi Semwal Khati
    Senior Quality Analyst
    Cvent