Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Adding and Editing Images in the Site Designer

Posted 19 days ago

Hello,

Is the feature of picture resizing only available in the website site designer? If so, are there any plans for it to be made available for email site designer images as well? 

#Registration

------------------------------
    Tiffany Robinson
    Senior Event Technologist
    Pacific Life Insurance Company

• 2.  RE: Adding and Editing Images in the Site Designer

Posted 17 days ago

Hi Tiffany,

Hope you are well!

Unfortunately, the option to edit the image within the designer is available for website Site Designer only as of now.  For emails, you can edit the image outside Cvent and then add it within the email.  

I understand your perspective and apologize for any inconvenience. But, it sounds like a great feedback. I suggest you to post this as an Idea/feedback for our product team by going to Cvent Community > Participate > Product Ideas. 

We encourage you to always submit your ideas or any challenges you face while working with the product. As it also help our Product Development team to review the possibilities and if it works we may try to incorporate such changes in our future releases. 
    Additionally, you can go to http://hello.cvent.com/subscriptionmanagement and sign up for product updates and you will be notified as and when a new feature is enabled in Flex.
    I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Raashi Semwal Khati
    Senior Quality Analyst
    Cvent

• 3.  RE: Adding and Editing Images in the Site Designer

Posted 17 days ago

Thank you Raashi. Thanks for confirming it is not available for emails. I have submitted this in the Ideas in the Community. 

Tiffany Robinson [Designation]
    Meeting and Event Technologist
    Pacific Life Insurance Company