Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Adding Exhibitors to your event website

Posted 08-04-2022 17:25
    Hello everyone, we are using the exhibitors feature for the first time. After weeks of customizing and creating work arounds to make it work for us and so we could invoice our exhibitors I was just told there is no widget to add the exhibitors to our event website. Has anyone figured out how to add exhibitors to your event website (just like speakers and the agenda)? Thanks in advance.
    #Flex-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Jenny Spriggs
    Director, Meeting Services
    Construction Financial Management AssociationUnited States

• 2.  RE: Adding Exhibitors to your event website

Posted 08-05-2022 18:20
    Exhibitor registration and general exhibitor options are one of the biggest pains with CVENT.  I was hoping Flex would add to what you can do, but I think there are less options for work arounds.

Depending on what you want to include, you can add a text box with the company names and links to their websites.  You can add logos, which I did last year to try and recognize sponsors of session on the agenda, but I had to create a custom data tag for each logo and then add that tag to each session, etc.

Let me know if you come up with a better way!

Christina Strubbe
    New England Veterinary Medical Association

• 3.  RE: Adding Exhibitors to your event website

User Group Member
    Posted 08-08-2022 09:12
    Not sure if this will work for you, but what we do is set up a separate registration path for exhibitors in our event. Then we create a new website page and add the attendee list widget to it. From there, we set up a filter (this can be found by clicking on the widget in the site designer and then scrolling down to the bottom of the right sidebar to "filter who appears in this list") that shows only attendees who registered under the exhibitor registration path. You can also select what information shows in the results.

The customization options are very limited and hyperlinks appear as regular text, so it's not ideal - but it sure beats manually adding every company that registers to a static web page.

Krysten Bennett
    Communications & Technology Director
    Ohio Veterinary Medical Association
    United States