Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Agenda Description

Posted 06-06-2023 13:42

How do you call out to attendees in the agenda widget that they need to click on the title of the session to see the entire description when it is long?  

#EventApp

------------------------------
    Marianne Parker
    Event Planner
    RE/MAX, LLC World HeadquartersUnited States

• 2.  RE: Agenda Description

Cvent Staff
    Posted 06-07-2023 04:09
      |   view attached

Hi Marianne,

Hope you are doing well!

Regarding the long session description, I would like to inform you that on Event app the session description shows differently. We are required to click on the session name and then it says 'Show more' to expand the description. PFA screen shot for session description on event app. 

The screenshot shared by you seems to be taken from the attendee website. Currently there is no direct way to say ' click on the title of the session to see the entire description'. However, as a workaround session categories can be used and you can name it as for e.g., 'click on session name for detailed description'. If you choose to go with this option, a session category pill will start showing just below the session description. 

Additionally, you have mentioned agenda widget, please let me know if you are referring to Registration website. As that works differently then attendee website and event app and there are various ways to customize the registration website i.e., using filters or text boxes. 

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Khushbu Gupta

Associate Quality Lead - Quality Team

Khushbu Gupta
    CventUnited States