Third Party Event Planning Agencies

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Best practices for planner contact information when managing events for different clients

• 1.  Best practices for planner contact information when managing events for different clients

Posted 24 days ago

Hi there,

My company just joined Cvent and we are a third party planners. From my understanding, you can't create a planner email if it does not have the same domain that is linked to your Cvent account. That being said, I was wondering how other TTPs manage events with multiple clients since each event requires a planner name and email. Is it easiest to create a basic events email address that you use for all events/clients, or do people create emails specific to their client? For example, client@yourcompanydomain.com or events@yourcompanydomain.com.

Thank you!

------------------------------
    Audrey Holt
    Event Coordinator
    Spark EventsUnited States

• 2.  RE: Best practices for planner contact information when managing events for different clients

Posted 18 days ago

Hi Audrey - welcome to the Cvent family! :)

I'm curious what others in this group would say, but from the Cvent side it's common for agencies to manage multiple clients in one account. Either option works in your scenario above, you could either use 1 generic domain across all events/clients or you could request to add additional domains to your account so you could have specific domains per client. You would just need to work with your Account Team to get those added. 

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Denise Sutter
    Channel Marketing Manager