Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Budget management for Hybrid events managed by separate agencies

Posted 03-10-2023 06:05

Hi all,

I am trying to find a way to manage budgets separately for a Hybrid (Virtual & Physical) meeting as they are managed by 2 separate agencies. I am relatively new to this tool and so reaching out if we can add ancillary meeting to an event and manage the virtual meeting as a separate event altogether while still maintaining the link to the main event? I wouldn't like the agencies to see each others budgets either. Is there a way to manage this?

Would appreciate you comments and suggestions.

Regards,

Chintan

#EventApp

------------------------------
    Chintan Vaidya
    IS Systems and Applications Manager
    Astellas Pharma Europe LtdUnited Kingdom

• 2.  RE: Budget management for Hybrid events managed by separate agencies

Cvent Staff
    Posted 03-13-2023 16:25

Hi Chintan,

Great question! I would recommend creating the virtual event as a separate event on the back-end but adding a button on the website in the main event and hyperlinking to the virtual one. There would be too separate links to each event, but i've had people do this in the past and it works out well.  I would however, just be aware that this will cause for separate reporting and everything will be managed in two separate events. You can run cross event reports for the two, but registrations would be managed separately and would count towards your overall registration count on your contract. 

Erica Wise
    Senior Client Success Manager