Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Bulk add - bundle with group registration

User Group Member
    Posted 03-14-2023 23:22

I have 20 groups each with a list of about 30 sessions over a week. The 20 groups of 40 people have the same agenda. 

No cost involved. 

Can I create 20 bundles and twenty group registrations. Then register each of the twenty for the appropriate bundle. 

I know bundles can't have built upload - but can they have group registration? 

#AttendeeHub

------------------------------
    Mimi Klimberg
    Chief Technology and Analytics Officer
    Greater Miami Jewish FederationUnited States

• 2.  RE: Bulk add - bundle with group registration

Cvent Staff
    Posted 03-20-2023 05:11

Hi Mimi

Hope you are well!

As per my understanding, you currently have 20 groups of 40 people (i.e. 800 people ,20 in each group OR 40 people i.e., 2 in each group) with the same agenda and you would like to use group registrations so that each group (total 20) can register once for one appropriate bundle. Please correct me if you meant something different.

Based on what I understand, registering 40 people as one is currently not possible. As Group Registration means something different altogether. Please review the following article to get more insight on what Group Registration is and how it functions. 

Using Group Registration

https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/Using-Group-Registration?is_article=true&lang=en_US&searchFor=group%20registratons&page=1

Group registrations are considered individual registrations, where one person ( group leader) can register all people in the same group at one go. But, details for each individuals will be filled separately by the Group leader.

If you have already received registrations and would like to update respective bundles for the individual, there are two ways to do that:

1. You can do it individually, by going into each invitee's record and modify the registration.
    2. You can the 'update session registrant' option as there is no cost involved and select the respective sessions in a bundle.

Here's an article to give you more insight about session bundles:

Creating Session Bundles

https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/Creating-Session-Bundles?is_article=true&lang=en_US&searchFor=session%20bundles&page=1

I hope this helps.

Please let me know in case your requirement was different then what I understood.

Regards,

Khushbu Gupta

Associate Quality Lead - Quality Team

Khushbu Gupta
    CventUnited States

• 3.  RE: Bulk add - bundle with group registration

User Group Member
    Posted 03-20-2023 12:08
    Edited by Mimi Klimberg 03-21-2023 21:56

We are using the bulk uploader – we create an Admission item and you can bulk upload all the people. We have already tried it and it does work. Maybe we can meet. 

• 4.  RE: Bulk add - bundle with group registration

Cvent Staff
    Posted 03-21-2023 11:12

Hi Mimi,

Thank you for your prompt response.

I am sure what you are suggesting must have worked. But, there are still a lot of details we need to check in order to provide you with the correct solution. As suggested we (Cvent) can definitely connect, but I personally might not able to connect with you.

It would be wonderful if you can contact our support team via call/chat and share the details about your request. Once someone will be able to review the set-up real-time with you, they will be able to provide you with the best solution.

You can contact out support in US at 866.318.4357 and select the IVR options as 1 > 1 > 1 > 1 for events queue. 

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Khushbu Gupta

Associate Quality Lead - Quality Team

Khushbu Gupta
    CventUnited States