Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Cannot change custom header colors

Posted 07-25-2022 14:36
    New here and trying to set up an app.
    I'm trying to change the header color on certain pages and though I can find the page to do this, it does not work (neither did chat or opening a case--so maybe its me?). 
    What am I doing wrong here?

I select a page:
    Selecting a certain page
    and get this pop-up. I click on the color blocks and nothing happens. If I click "done" the box closes and nothing changes anywhere. (To note: I even tried changing colors on the list to no avail).
    Pop up that doesn't workI feel ridiculously stupid, and I also cannot spend exorbitant amounts of time learning a new software (I finally got the hang of the old one).
    Thanks for any insights.

#EventApp-Building/managing

------------------------------
    Hajni Selby
    Director Of Programming And Conferences
    Organization Of American HistoriansUnited States

• 2.  RE: Cannot change custom header colors

Cvent Staff
    Posted 07-28-2022 10:17
    Hi Hajni,

Are you looking at the Preview tab when you make these changes and refreshing your screen? Also, I would make sure that your user role has access to seeing the changes that can be made. 

Thank you!

Erica Wise
    Senior Client Success Manager

• 3.  RE: Cannot change custom header colors

Posted 07-29-2022 07:49
    Hi-

It may be as simple as saving your selection or refreshing the page. But just as Erica mentioned, I would check your user role with the account admin to ensure you have access to make these changes.

Elizabeth Rathje
    Assoc Events Coordinator

• 4.  RE: Cannot change custom header colors

Posted 08-19-2022 10:28
    Hi Hajni, 
    If you are trying to change just certain pages and not the entire event color scheme, you will need to go into advanced settings.
    From there, you will be able to change the colors for individual pages

If preview doesn't work initially, you may need to hit update on the top right and refresh the page and check your user role settings to ensure you have access.
    Instead of opening a case or chat, I also opt to do a call back from a customer support person and they can see if there are issues on the backend that is impacting your ability to complete a task. 

Vicki Clancy
    Event Coordinator
    CDWUnited States