Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Creating a grid for website

Posted 2 days ago

Please help!! I am trying to create a grid/chart like the one below for a website. I've tried enabling borders but then the table borders extend too far out. Any insight as to how to create this and get the layout and sizing correct? First image is the full chart I'm trying to create in the Site Designer. Second image is showing the margins and how I need them to line up. Third image is showing the issue I'm having with the borders extending out too far.

#Events+

------------------------------
    Lindsey Isaacson
    Developer of Client Experiences
    Israeli American CouncilUnited States

• 2.  RE: Creating a grid for website

Posted 2 days ago

Lindsey,

I applaud you for trying to create this!  I've tried before but always get tripped up by the Section needing to cover 100% width, and not being able to set random widths of each column.   Instead, I use an image.  I create the table as I'd like it in Word, then either grab a screen shot directly from Word or convert to a .pdf and take the screen shot there.  Then upload in an image box - creating text boxes above/below/side of it as needed.  When the grid has to be updated, it is a few more steps but I prefer the appearance on the webpage.

Michele Runge
    Event Planner
    Daikin Comfort Technologies North America, Inc.United States