Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Cross Event Reporting

Posted 11 days ago

Hello,

I'm trying to create a cross event report that will include all registrants (one line for each) for all events in a selected date range AND their answers to specific 2 custom questions. I tested each of the reporting templates and can't seem to produce what my company needs.

To summarize, we need in one report:

1. All Registrants for all events in selected date range
    2. Their answers to 2 (same) questions in the same line (these are Yes/No answers)

Current solution means that I have to go into each event and get data, then combine. 

Thanks!
    Majda 

#Reporting

------------------------------
    Majda Puača
    Catalyst
    CatalystUnited States

• 2.  RE: Cross Event Reporting

Posted 7 days ago

Hello Majda, you can use a cross-event report to show the answers to registration questions.

Cross-event Reports > Answer Details by Invitee.   Edit to include your event date range.

Under Data > Filter Report Data, you can select just the questions you want to see answers for.

Run the report, then edit the results (the 3 dots) to Grouping > Group on Question Text.

Drag 'Event Title' to be under 'Question Text' in the grouping.  Click Update.

Export as CSV, then you can even sort them further.  (.csv export will show ignore your filters, showing all data, but easy to sort and cut out of your exported file.

I hope that helps.

Kim Scannell [Designation]
    Librarian
    The Center: Resources for Teaching and Learning
    United States