Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Custom questions in registration

Posted 17 days ago

I have custom questions in registration but the answers do not show up in the report (I can select the questions in the fields for reporting). They are mandatory questions so I don't understand why there aren't answers.

#Reporting

------------------------------
    Kelly Whitted
    Meeting Planner
    Zimmer, Inc.United States

• 2.  RE: Custom questions in registration

Posted 13 days ago

Hi Kelly,

Which report are you running? And to confirm, you are looking to report on custom registration questions that you have created or custom contact fields? If custom registration questions, are they general event registration questions or pertaining to specific sessions? The registrant details report can pull in custom contact fields,  general registration questions and session registration questions, so I would take a look at that report and make sure that the correct questions or contact fields are checked off within the Fields tab of the report. 

Julia Plymack
    Senior Customer Success Manager
    Cvent

• 3.  RE: Custom questions in registration

Posted 12 days ago

Thank you. My registration questions were added to the registration page (mandatory) and then I selected them under "fields" in the report so I could see answers, but some had answers and some did not, so I am wondering how they completed the registration without answering the questions.

Best Regards,

Kelly Whitted

Meeting Planner, Meeting Services

56 E Bell Drive

Warsaw, IN  46580

574-376-5409

Kelly.Whitted@ZimmerBiomet.com

ZBI Educational Modalities & Digital Request Forms