Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Cvent Remittance Advices

Posted 11-30-2022 09:13
    I am receiving payments from cvent which is great, but i have no idea how to match them off against our internal invoices on my accounting software.  The only reference numbers quoited on the cvent remittance looks like an internal cvent reference number.

Does anyone else have the same problem? And can anyone help?  I am trying the accounts payable and e-commerce team but I'm getting nowhere. 

Kind Regards
    #CventPaymentServices

------------------------------
    Dan Rainsford
    British Institute of Learning DisabilitiesUnited Kingdom

• 2.  RE: Cvent Remittance Advices

Cvent Staff
    Posted 12-05-2022 15:35
    Edited by Kameron Kidd 07-31-2023 15:43

Hi Dan,

Hope you are well.

I checked about this and this depends on the merchant account that you are using in your account. I checked with the Ecommerce Team and they advised that the reconciliation process varies from account to account. Therefore, I would suggest you to contact our Ecommerce Team directly and they would be able to assist you with your query. 

You can create a case with support. If you call > Press 1 for Event cloud > Press 1 for Setting Up Event > Press 1 for Events > Press 3 for Merchant Accounts for immediate assistance.

You can also refer to the following article :

How can I reconcile funds between Cvent and my bank account? == Link: https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/How-can-I-reconcile-funds-between-Cvent-and-my-bank-account?is_article=true&lang=en_US&searchFor=how%20do%20i%20reconcile&page=1

I hope this helps.

Raashi Semwal Khati
    Senior Quality Analyst
    Cvent