Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Data Tags in Badges

Posted 03-18-2024 16:13

Is there a way to edit data tags like the My Agenda Data Tag so some of the information is excluded and the font is bigger? Is it possible to manipulate them? 

#ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Courtney Crum

• 2.  RE: Data Tags in Badges

Posted 03-21-2024 14:12
    Edited by Shaifali Sharma 03-21-2024 14:20

Hi Courtney,

Hope you are doing well.

Within the agenda data tag, there is an option to choose whether or not to display certain elements. For example, you can choose to display the following session types : Optional or Included or both. However, if you want to add something that does not exist within the agenda data tag, currently it is not possible as the widget is hard coded. In such cases, it is best to add those tags separately. 

In terms of customization options, you have the ability to adjust the overall font size by dragging the entire agenda data tag. However, if you specifically want to increase the font size of individual elements within the agenda data tag, I regret to inform you that this is not currently possible based on the functionality of the product.

I understand your perspective and apologize for any inconvenience. But, it sounds like a great feedback. I suggest you to post this as an Idea/feedback for our product team by going to Cvent Community > Participate > Product Ideas.

We encourage you to always submit your ideas or any challenges you face while working with the product. As it also help our Product Development team to review the possibilities and if it works we may try to incorporate such changes in our future releases

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Shaifali Sharma

Shaifali Sharma
    noneaUnited States