Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Digital Conference Program/Booklet

Posted 11-29-2022 07:11
    Edited by Jenna Hill 11-29-2022 07:12
    We are hoping to upload an electronic version of our conference program/booklet into the Attendee Hub to be accessible by our attendees during the conference. Has anyone done this? If so, can you advise on how you did this?
    #AttendeeHub

------------------------------
    Jenna Hill
    Event Coordinator
    Artia SolutionsUnited States

• 2.  RE: Digital Conference Program/Booklet

User Group Member
    Posted 12-01-2022 13:05
    Yes, can you do this by uploading as a pdf and providing as a resource or it's own page?

Rebecca Quinn
    Corporate Events Manager
    Uber Freight US LLCUnited States

• 3.  RE: Digital Conference Program/Booklet

Posted 12-02-2022 10:23
    I am also interested if anyone has a solution or workaround for this.  We previously provided various Resources via pdf attachments in CrowdCompass.  The only option I have found in Attendee Hub is attaching to a Session, but some of our resource documents are not related to a particular session.

Cheryl Ralston
    Senior Event Planner
    Edward Jones

• 4.  RE: Digital Conference Program/Booklet

Cvent Staff
    Posted 12-05-2022 15:59
    Edited by Daniel Marotta 07-31-2023 15:45

Hi Jenna,

Hope you are well.

I got this checked and you can add the pdf document within the document library under Admin > libraries. Once you add the document, it will generate a reference link at the bottom of that page. Copy the reference link of the document.

Then, go to Attendee Hub at the backend and create a single link custom card. Ember the reference link you copied earlier to this custom card. This way it will show up in Attendee Hub homepage for all attendees to view.

To schedule your cards, you can go ahead and select the timeframe when you would like this document to be displayed to the invitees on the homepage.

You can also refer to the following article :

Adding Web or Video Links to Your Attendee Hub Website and App == Link: https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/Adding-Web-or-Video-Links-to-Your-Attendee-Hub-Website-and-App?sfdcIFrameOrigin=null

Determining When Cards Will Appear on Your Attendee Hub Home Page == Link: https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/Determining-When-Cards-Will-Appear-on-Your-Attendee-Hub-Home-Page

I hope this helps. 

Raashi Semwal Khati
    Senior Quality Analyst
    Cvent

• 5.  RE: Digital Conference Program/Booklet

User Group Member
    Posted 12-06-2022 12:54
    Hi Jenna,

I have only used the PDF upload option and then embedded the weblink into instructional copy.

Katie Dreifus
    Registration Manager
    PwC Management Services LPUnited States

• 6.  RE: Digital Conference Program/Booklet

Posted 12-10-2022 06:48
    Hi Katie, 

Can you direct me where the PDF upload option can be found?

Jenna Hill
    Event Coordinator
    Artia SolutionsUnited States

• 7.  RE: Digital Conference Program/Booklet

Posted 12-28-2022 15:37
    Hi Jenna,

Under Admin--> Libraries --> Document Library, you can upload your PDF document. It will then give you a URL link you can copy and paste into a custom page (or anywhere else you prefer) to link to your PDF. There is a file size limit to the uploadable docs.

Hope that helps!

Rica Rillo
    Web Developer
    MFactorUnited States