Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Email campaing to accepted attendes

Posted 09-27-2022 03:47
    I did a reminder email campaign, sent yesterday to all accepted attendes. However, not all received it. The report says that it was sent to all attendees.
    How to deal with such an issue? Could smb help?
    #PromotingYourEvent

------------------------------
    Valeria Babych
    SF Event GmbHGermany

• 2.  RE: Email campaing to accepted attendes

Cvent Staff
    Posted 09-27-2022 09:58
    Edited by Daniel Marotta 10-03-2022 09:49
    Hi Valeria,

Hope you are well!

The Email report does show you to who all the email was sent successfully and if there was anyone to whom the email was not delivered, it will also show within the report for that email.

Now, since you mentioned that not all invitees received the email, please ask them to check n their email junk folder and see if the email landed there. There could also be a possibility that their email servers delayed the email delivery due to traffic or their email firewalls prevented the email to be delivered even though the email was sent from our end.

Also, could you confirm if the invitees who did not receive the email have same email domain or different domain?

I ask this because if they have the same domain and they did not receive the email (even in their junk folder) then it could be a whitelisting issue. And to fix this, the invitees will have to contact their IT team and get Cvent's IP addresses and email domains whitelisted.

You can refer to the following articles :

Why wasn't my email delivered? - Link: https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/Why-wasn-t-my-email-delivered
    Confirming Emails Were Delivered - Link : https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/Confirming-Emails-Were-Delivered

Raashi Semwal Khati
    Senior Quality Analyst
    Cvent