Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Email Refresh

Posted 03-08-2023 13:43

Does anyone know if Cvent has a feature where you can refresh email content (after it's been sent out) so that the new content will automatically appear in your attendee's inbox?   We had this feature in BBIS email marketing.

#eMarketing

------------------------------
    Nicole Vitale
    Director, Alumni Events & Operations
    West Point Association of GraduatesUnited States

• 2.  RE: Email Refresh

Posted 03-10-2023 14:48

Hi Nicole,

Hope you are well.

I have reviewed your query. Unfortunately, as of now, this feature is not available in Cvent. Any email sent to the invitees cannot be auto refreshed if any changes are made to the email. The planners will have to resend the email to the invitees/users with the new content.

I understand your perspective and apologize for any inconvenience. But, it sounds like a great feedback. I suggest you to post this on the 'Ideas' tab of Cvent community.  We encourage you to always submit your ideas or any challenges you face while working with the product. As it also help our Product Development team to review the possibilities and if it works we may try to incorporate such changes in our future releases. 

I hope this information is helpful.

Raashi Semwal Khati
    Senior Quality Analyst
    Cvent

• 3.  RE: Email Refresh

Posted 03-21-2023 08:51

No, I don't believe they do. But it's easy enough to send a follow-up email using their system!

Cate Liverman
    Constituent Relations Director
    UVA Medical Alumni Association and Medical School FoundationUnited States

• 4.  RE: Email Refresh

Posted 03-24-2023 11:27

No, but if you use data tags in the email, subsequent versions of the email sent will have the data tags pull the most current data.  Another possibility would be to have the email include a link that goes to a page reflecting the updated email, though links in emails can cause it to get flagged as spam.

Julie-Michelle Davis, CMP
    Meetings Manager
    Amex GBT - USA