Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Embedding CVENT Website onto an external website/webpage

Posted 2 days ago

Hello all, 

I am a new user to CVENT and I have been experiencing some issues with embedding. I have made the Feature Status live for my event's website and registration; however, when I try to embed the CVENT website onto an external webpage, I have been experiencing issues with the ability to complete the registration form. After I complete the first page and click next, I have been coming across a "timeout error message" and it redirects me back to complete the registration form again without the ability to proceed forward. Is there something I am missing to ensure embedding capabilities?

Does anyone have experience with embedding the CVENT website onto an external webpage? If so, any support would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,

Shakeera

#Registration
    #ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Shakeera Baker
    Education Administrative Coord
    Hospital For Sick Children (Sickkids)Canada

• 2.  RE: Embedding CVENT Website onto an external website/webpage

Posted 2 days ago

Hi Shakeera - 

Not sure what steps you used to create your link but believe it needs to be created using the "Embedded Widget".  If not, it may not work as intended and that might be the error that you are seeing.  

Please take a look at this Knowledge Base article and see if this helps get you what you need:  

https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/Creating-Embedded-Widgets?is_article=true&lang=en_US&searchFor=embedded%20links

Hope this helps!

Becky Yousif
    Senior Administrator - Event Technology