Cvent Beginners User Group

View Only
  • 1.  Event Confirmation Message

Posted 12 days ago

I created my first event in Cvent.   I started from scratch (did not copy a past event) in order to learn all of the steps.    The event is open, and I was able to register without issue, but the confirmation e-mail I received was not content I created - I actually created no content for a confirmation e-mail because I was unaware such an e-mail existed.   What's odd is that the confirmation e-mail that is being shared is a copy of the confirmation sent for last year's event (which again, I did not copy).   How do I update my confirmation e-mail?

------------------------------
    Vanessa WSA
    California State Council Of SHRMUnited States

• 2.  RE: Event Confirmation Message

Posted 4 days ago

Hi Vanessa,

Hope you are well!

Ideally, if you created the event from scratch, the registration confirmation email should display the default email text. The email will display the text of an old event if the event was copied or the email content were copied from old event and added to the new event.

To update the confirmation email in your event, please go to the event > Emails > Event emails > click on the Registration Confirmation email > Click on Design Email button at top right. Here, you can now edit the email content.

Also, I would suggest you to try creating a new event from the scratch again and check if this is happening again. If yes, then I would suggest you to please get in touch with our Support team so that they can investigate why is this happening and provide you with a resolution. You can contact them at 866-318-4357 (US & Canada) > Press 1 for Event cloud > Press 1 for Setting Up Event > Press 1 for Events > Press 1 again for Managing Event for immediate assistance.

You can also refer to the following article for your reference :

Creating an Event Email == LINK : : https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/Creating-an-Event-Email

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Raashi Semwal Khati
    Senior Quality Analyst
    Cvent