Open Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Event that (was) full - is not allowing new registrants, even though there are now spaces

• 1.  Event that (was) full - is not allowing new registrants, even though there are now spaces

Posted 06-23-2022 20:09
    So we had a full event... but yesterday I removed some people that could no longer attend, and I ran a report which shows we have 15 registrants. The number of spaces available (total) are 20 (=net available 5)

I am now wanting to add 3 new attendees but the registration page still has this event listed as full - and only gives the option to join the waitlist. ie: I cannot 'select' the course when I try to register. I can only join the waitlist.

Does anyone know how I can add my new attendees?

Thank you

Lara :)
    #Classic-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Lara Taylor
    Marist Schools Australia LimitedAustralia

• 2.  RE: Event that (was) full - is not allowing new registrants, even though there are now spaces

User Group Member
    Posted 06-23-2022 21:55
    Hi Lara - 

There's a couple of places that you may want to check.  As part of the initial set-up, you may have set up capacities and you may have reached those capacities, which would prevent you from registering those additional folks.

One area you'll want to check are your Registration Types - you'll want to compare your number of Registered vs. Capacity.

Another area you can check is under Registration -> Admission Items - Check the Status and Capacity to make sure that they are Open for Registration and have not exceeded the Capacity.

Also, here's a Cvent Support article that might also help you to troubleshoot further: 
                                                https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/Managing-Waitlisted-Invitees

Hope this helps!

Rebecca Yousif
    Senior Administrator, Event Technology