Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Exporting Agenda plus speakers

Posted 6 days ago

Is there a way to export the full agenda that shows locations of each session as well as the presenters assigned to each session?

#Events+

------------------------------
    Kelly Clark
    Federal Court Clerks AssociationUnited States

• 2.  RE: Exporting Agenda plus speakers

Posted 5 days ago

Hi Kelly,

Hope you are well!

There are few reports that you can run to get this data :

1. 'Session Details' Report : Go to your event > Reports > reports > Report Templates > search for the report's name > Run the report > At top right, click on Data > Change report data > Fields tab > Select 'Session Location' and 'Session Speakers' fields and any other field you wish to display > Run the report again. To export, click on Actions at top right > export or save the report for your reference.

2. 'Session Overview' Report : Go to your event > Reports > reports > Report Templates > search for the report's name > Run the report > At top right, click on Data > Change report data > Fields tab > Select 'Session Location' and 'Session Speakers' fields and any other field you wish to display > Remove any extra field you do not want to show in the report > Run > To see the data, you'll have to scroll down the report. Hover over Actions > Export and each overview will display in a separate sheet within the excel file.

3. 'Agenda Item Registration Overview' :  Run the report the same way mentioned above > At top right, click on Data > Change report data > Under Selection Criteria tab, click on 'Agenda Item Type' dropdown and only select the items you want to display > Fields tab > select the fields you wish to display and uncheck the fields you do not want in the report > Run the report > Actions > Save/Export.

You can also refer to the following articles for your reference :

Which report should I run? == LINK : : https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/Which-Report-Should-I-Run

Your Guide to Running Reports in Cvent == LINK : : https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/Your-Guide-to-Running-Reports-in-Cvent

Reporting on Your Event == LINK : https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/Reporting-on-Your-Event

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Raashi Semwal Khati
    Senior Quality Analyst
    Cvent

• 3.  RE: Exporting Agenda plus speakers

Posted 4 days ago

I've always worked from the Agenda, selected all and exported the agenda which works well for us.  My BIG ask either way is to have the speakers listing come across as First, Last, Designation like it is on the faculty web page.  The speaker column comes across as the Cvent speaker code.

Shawna Wilker, CMP
    Senior Program Manager, Events
    MJH Life Sciences