Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Flight Request Available Ticket Types by registration type?

Posted 03-15-2023 11:12

Hello,

I am setting up a registration for an event and am being asked to only give First Class flight request option to one of my registration paths - I feel like there has to be an easy way to do this, but I am not seeing an option to add this as an advanced rule, etc. Is there a way to set this up?

Thanks!

#Registration

------------------------------
    Sean Gordon
    Cwt - MexicoUnited Kingdom

• 2.  RE: Flight Request Available Ticket Types by registration type?

Cvent Staff
    Posted 03-20-2023 04:55
      |   view attached

Hi Sean,

Hope you are well!

Regarding your query about only giving First Class flight request option to one of the registration paths, I would like to inform you that this setting is present at the event's backend in the travel section and will be applicable for all paths. As we currently do not have an option to segregate the same based in registration paths. 

In the Air Travel section you get the option to display the class i.e., Business, Economy and First class and based on what all you have selected will reflect in the flight widget in the site designer. (Screen shot attached)

As a work around if you not using the Flight Widget in site designer and instead going by registration questions, then you have an option to ask custom questions based on the registration path. 

About unavailability of options based on registration path, it certainly is a great feedback. I suggest you to post this on the 'Product Ideas' tab of Cvent community i.e. Cvent community > Participate > Product ideas > Add new or Upvote an existing idea. 

We encourage you to always submit your ideas or any challenges you face while working with the product. As it also helps our Product Development team to review the possibilities and if it works we may try to incorporate such changes in our future releases. 

Regards,
    Khushbu Gupta,
    Associate Quality Lead - Quality Team

Khushbu Gupta
    CventUnited States

• 3.  RE: Flight Request Available Ticket Types by registration type?

User Group Member
    Posted 03-21-2023 08:56

If you are using the presets on the backend, this will be visible to all paths. However, you could just use this as a registration question (instead of a pre-set) and get the same result!

Cate Liverman
    Constituent Relations Director
    UVA Medical Alumni Association and Medical School FoundationUnited States