Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Game: Crediting in-person booth visits

User Group Member
    Posted 12-06-2022 16:34
    Hello community,

We are using Attendee Hub for the first time this year, and I was wondering if it is possible to credit attendees for visiting a physical booth without using Cvent's lead retrieval? We have already contracted with another company and cannot switch at this point, but we would still like to be able to offer this perk to exhibitors.

Thanks for any guidance you can offer!
    #AttendeeHub

------------------------------
    Krysten Bennett
    Communications & Technology Director
    Ohio Veterinary Medical Association
    United States

• 2.  RE: Game: Crediting in-person booth visits

Cvent Staff
    Posted 12-09-2022 02:43
      |   view attached
    Hi Krysten,

Hope you are well!

I appreciate that you have chosen our product and you are interested in learning more about it. 

We can award game credit/points to an attendee who visits a physical booth. However, the caveat here would be that the attendee will have to visit the exhibitor page (or the respective action, you create in the game) on the event app. 

You can design the game and award points for respective actions. Please review the following article to get more insight about setting up a game and adding actions for the same:

Setting Up and Managing the Attendee Hub Game
    https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/Setting-Up-and-Managing-the-Attendee-Hub-Game?is_article=true&lang=en_US&searchFor=game%20actions&page=1

What actions can I add to my Attendee Hub game?
    https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/What-actions-can-I-add-to-my-Attendee-Hub-game?is_article=true&lang=en_US&searchFor=game%20actions&page=1

NOTE: I have attached the screenshot for this article highlighting the actions which might work in current situation. 

If it works you may add instructions at the physical booth regarding the usage of event app to get points/credits or to participate in the game. 

I hope this helps! 

Regards,
    Khushbu Gupta
    Associate Quality Lead - Quality Team

Khushbu Gupta
    CventUnited States