Open Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

I create a certificate for a webinar and send it out with the Certificate Link. But after clicking the link, it shows the certificate do not exist .

• 1.  I create a certificate for a webinar and send it out with the Certificate Link. But after clicking the link, it shows the certificate do not exist .

Posted 11 days ago

Hi all,

I just create a certificate for a webinar and try to send it out the link via emailing with "Certificate Link". 

But after testing for clicking the link, it shows the certificate do not exist. 

Could any help the issue?  Thank you!

#CventWebinar

------------------------------
    CT Kao
    Product Management Director
    Cadence Design SystemsUnited States

• 2.  RE: I create a certificate for a webinar and send it out with the Certificate Link. But after clicking the link, it shows the certificate do not exist .

Posted 10 days ago

Hi CT Kao,

Hope you are well!

Please make sure that the registration types you are using in the event are associated with the certificate you created. To do this, please go to the event > Attendees > Badges and Certificates > Click the name of the certificate and then click Edit > In the Self-Printing section, click Add Registration Types... to associate  attendees that will need to print > Click Save.

You can also refer to the following article for your reference :

Why can't invitees print their badges, certificates, or invoices? == LINK : : https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/Why-can-t-invitees-print-their-badges

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Raashi Semwal Khati
    Senior Quality Analyst
    Cvent