Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Included session in registration process

Posted 17 days ago
    Edited by Carly Gunther 17 days ago

Hi,

I am looking at a way of including an agenda in our registration process. My client would like to make sure that the agenda appears in the registration process as she would like to give attendees an opportunity to comment on the agenda. However, as all of our sessions are 'Included', none are appearing when I input a sessions widget and I am unable to upload the agenda widget to the registration process. Is there a workaround for this? 

Alternatively, we would be open to adding a comment box on our agenda page where attendees can add questions or topics that they may have from that page, but I do not believe that this is possible... 

Thank you! 

#Registration

------------------------------
    Carly 

• 2.  RE: Included session in registration process

Posted 17 days ago

Hi Carly,

Hope you are well!

You can create the sessions and 'Optional' and then include them within the admission item. This way the sessions will be included and will also display within the agenda and session widget within the registration process. Please note that if you have already created the sessions as 'Included', their type cannot be changed. Instead, you'll have to delete these 'Included' sessions and create the sessions again as 'Optional'.

Once you have created the sessions as 'Optional', go to Registration > Admission items > Click on the admission item's name > Advanced settings > Edit > Under 'Session Association' that appears at the top, select the sessions > Save. 

Also, you can add a 'Text' question and select the format as 'Comment box' below the session page in registration process below the session widget and associate the question to specific session if you want or keep it available for all and the invitees can post in their questions. You can add multiple questions and associate them with different session if you want to display the comment box separately for each session the invitee selects. Please note that one question can be associated to one item only.

You can also refer to the following articles for your reference : 

Including Sessions with Admission == LINK : :https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/Including-Sessions-with-Admission

Adding Event Questions == LINK : : https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/Adding-Flex-Event-Questions

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Raashi Semwal Khati
    Senior Quality Analyst
    Cvent