Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Live Display in PowerPoint Web Viewer Add-in

Posted 03-24-2023 14:30

Hello!

Has anyone been able to successfully embed the Live Display page for Attendee Hub Audience Engagement features into a PowerPoint using the Microsoft Web Viewer add-in?  I have been able to download the add-in and successfully view some websites in the viewer, but I can't seem to get the Live Display page to appear.  The add-in just shows a blank screen.  I have found a few other websites that also display as blank including Google.com, but I can't tell what is different between the websites that some will load and some won't.  Our event registration page will show up, but nothing else.  Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks! 

#AttendeeHub

------------------------------
    Jess Olcott
    Training Program Coordinator
    ETC, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Live Display in PowerPoint Web Viewer Add-in

Posted 03-27-2023 11:48

Hi Jess,

Hope you are doing well!

In regards to your query I would like to explain that the live display is basically for the purpose that you can open it in a browser window and display it on a screen at the venue/event site ( which you probably already know).

Since your query is outside of our scope of support I advise you can reach out to your IT team or Microsoft support on how to use Powerpoint to display a webpage/website in it.

I found this website while doing google search related to your query, not certain if this will work, but you can review it for reference:

https://www.howtogeek.com/25946/how-to-add-live-web-pages-to-a-powerpoint-presentation/

Apologies for any inconvenience. I hope fellow community users might be able to share their insights/suggestions if they have had similar requirements in their event. 

Regards,

Khushbu Gupta

Associate Quality Lead - Quality Team

Khushbu Gupta
    CventUnited States