Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Make your content stand out in the Attendee Hub!

Cvent Staff
    Posted 07-13-2022 11:49
    Edited by Ridhima Krishan 07-13-2022 11:50
    Hi, all! Hope you all doing great! In this edition of the Tip of the Week discussion, we are discussing ways to make your event content look visually appealing!

We would all agree that 'Content is King' but how you place it during your virtual events impacts attendee engagement. So, we thought of sharing some handpicked best practices to feature and design your content on Attendee Hub. Let's dive in!

• Assign featured content in Attendee Hub:
      • By assigning featured content, you can highlight specific sessions, speakers, and exhibitors within your Attendee Website and Event App.
      • Featured Sessions: Up to three featured sessions will be displayed within your Attendee Website and Event App at a time. If a session has ended, it will no longer appear in the Featured Sessions section.
      • Featured Speakers: If you want to assign featured speakers, you can display up to eight featured speakers within your Event App but it cannot be displayed on the Attendee Website.
      • Featured Exhibitors: You can display up to eight featured exhibitors within your Attendee Website and Event App

• Create custom pages for Attendee Hub:
      • I highly suggest adding custom pages to your Attendee Website and Event App to provide attendees with resources like FAQs, Wi-Fi, and other general information. Custom pages will appear on both the Attendee Website and Event App.
      • Found this great KB article to help you customize your page by adding icons, changing the color scheme, and much more.  
      • You can customize the pages as per brand guidelines and ensure your content is relevant and designed to hold an attendee's attention! 

Question for you:
    • How do you ensure to make your content stand out during virtual events?

As always, please feel free to share your expert opinions in the comment section below! #CventTip

#ManagingVirtualEvents

------------------------------
    Ridhima Krishan
    Sr. Associate, Customer Marketing
    Cvent

• 2.  RE: Make your content stand out in the Attendee Hub!

Community MVP
    Posted 07-14-2022 09:43

Hello,

I need assistance, I can not get into Community none of my passwords are working.  I also can't get into the phone ap for community.  Can anyone assist me with this?

Colleen Beck

Director of Sales & Marketing

The Westin tampa bay

7627 W. Courtney Campbell Causeway
    Tampa, FL 33607
    United States

The Westin Tampa Bay

T  +1 813.712.8382     F  +1 813.288.8584

OFFERS | MEETINGS | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

Winner of TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence

Winner of AAA Four Diamond Award

• 3.  RE: Make your content stand out in the Attendee Hub!

Community MVP
    Posted 07-15-2022 09:32
    All great insight and suggestions as usual! When I used to use the old CrowdCompass, attendees really appreciated having an "Attractions" page. Local restaurants, things to do, etc. - for their downtime. I would also try to work with the local chamber of commerce to offer coupons and discounts, and include those as well.

Lori Wildman
    Senior Marketing Operations Manager
    DuCharme, McMillen & Associates, Inc.United States

• 4.  RE: Make your content stand out in the Attendee Hub!

Posted 07-15-2022 11:37
    The featured highlights are really a great way to showcase particular topics, vendors, etc. in addition to appealing graphics and images. I also think including engagement features like discussion boards, quick polls, surveys, etc. give attendees the chance to communicate and participate, which is always a plus especially when you can't be in person

Bouran Qaddumi
    Sr. Manager, Training
    Church's Chicken

• 5.  RE: Make your content stand out in the Attendee Hub!

User Group Member
    Posted 07-18-2022 11:13
    We haven't really used AttendeeHub yet, we're trying to get it onboarded now, but with the solutions that we do use we highlight content in a document repository and then we can do little call out boxes on the screen for people to get more info if there's a particular bit of content we're really interested in promoting and we'll have hte emcee of the event highlight that.

Rachel
    NJ

• 6.  RE: Make your content stand out in the Attendee Hub!

Posted 07-28-2022 08:19
    I find that having the ability to include venue information/floor plan is always helpful in attendee hub, It reduces the number of times we answer the "where's breakout room XYZ"  question! Also the ability to connect attendees/exhibitors through Appointments is also more effective for both parties.

Erika Noyes
    Meeting Manager
    Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.United States

• 7.  RE: Make your content stand out in the Attendee Hub!

User Group Member
    Posted 07-29-2022 09:18
    • How do you ensure to make your content stand out during virtual events? We always operate off of less is more, crisp clean look. Getting the aesthetics of your app is key - making things easy to find will increase engagement. We like to make our tabs informative and includes exactly what they are looking for (i.e Find Your Way - maps, and locations) Adding features with pictures is also a good way to get people to move through the app.

Beth Vriesen
    Events Registration Admin
    Associated Bank Corporation

• 8.  RE: Make your content stand out in the Attendee Hub!

User Group Member
    Posted 08-16-2022 09:45
    Great tips and every helpful! We used most of these on our recent event and it was a hit.

~
    Jo Anna Chapin
    Meetings & Events Registration Lead
    Accenture