Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Monthly All Events Report

Posted 24 days ago

Hello everyone!

I am looking to create Registrant Details report/template for all events that happen during a given month, and I'd like to include couple of custom fields to it, in addition to the basic data. All I'm seeing are options per single event. Is there an out-of-the-box solution for this report that I'm missing?
    Thanks all! 

#Reporting

------------------------------
    Majda Puača
    Catalyst
    CatalystUnited States

• 2.  RE: Monthly All Events Report
    Best Answer

Posted 23 days ago

Hi Majda,

When you are logged into Cvent, if you navigate to the cross event reports area, that will allow you to create a report that pulls in multiple events across your account vs. running a report on the specific event level. You can also set a date range (ex: the current month like you mentioned) and add in custom fields as well. In the cross-event reports section, there is a registration reports header, with cross-event reports like agenda items - registration details, agenda items - registration summary and invitees and registrants that should pull what you are looking for. The Event Details report underneath the General Event Reports header is also a helpful one to display high level event and invitee details. Your Guide to Running Reports in Cvent

Julia Plymack
    Senior Customer Success Manager
    Cvent

• 3.  RE: Monthly All Events Report

Posted 8 days ago

Hi Julia,

Thank you for your response and apologies for delay! 

Looks like I misspoke a bit when I was referring to custom fields because fields I'm talking about appear in single event reports under 

Fields Tab / General Registration Questions

These questions are custom.

I looked into your suggestions, particularly agenda items - registration details, agenda items - registration summary and invitees and registrants but I'm not seeing these questions as an option.

Thanks again!

Majda Puača
    Catalyst
    CatalystUnited States

• 4.  RE: Monthly All Events Report

Posted 4 days ago

Hi Majda,

Can you confirm that the questions that you have created have a question tag added to them? That is what will allow you to add these questions to appear in cross event reports to analyze these responses across multiple events. To double check this, you can go into the site designer, click onto the question and then on the right-hand side menu options that pop up, there's a question tags section and if you do not have one added here for this question, you can add one and publish and then it should appear as an option to pull into your cross event reports. Adding Question Tags walks through this further too! 

Julia Plymack
    Senior Customer Success Manager
    Cvent