Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  ON ARRIVAL in-app - Sort view for attendees who registered but did not sign

Posted 07-21-2022 10:38
      |   view attached
    Hello Cvent Community, nice to e-meet you all! :D

I am new in here and understood I could probably get some answers from you.

I was about to be in charge of implementing ON ARRIVAL on an internal event. I tried the app and the back-end to figure how to use the tool. But my meeting planner raised a question I could not answer yet.

Is it possible to sort the view in-app so I can, not only see people who registered and who didn't, but as well, the attendees that registered but did not sign yet. Why am I asking this? In case a tour leader needs to identify on-site who did not sign. Sometimes, it can happen attendees arrive in the event but don't go through welcome desk. And I wanted to know if it is possible, especially in case we don't want the signature to be mandatory in-app? I know it's possible by pulling reports on back-end, but tour leaders won't have access to Cvent Back-end.

Let me know if it's not clear enough, I will try to explain as accurate as possible. Thank you very much for your time and help.

Best regards,

Wim BEHAEGEL
    wim.behaegel@amexgbt.com
    Tech & Digital Planner - AMEX GBT M&E
    #ManagingOn-site

------------------------------
    Wim Behaegel
    Merck & Co.United States

• 2.  RE: ON ARRIVAL in-app - Sort view for attendees who registered but did not sign

User Group Member
    Posted 07-26-2022 12:06
    Not sure I'm following entirely, but if they're not registered at all in cvent, no you cannot see them.

If you have an event and then sessions within the event, you should be able to look from the whole event item, not the session item and it's everyone registered for the event as a whole without being drilled down into a specific session or item but you then can't search by 'show me only people not registered for XYZ'. You'd have to know what name you're looking for or go through everyone.

Hope that helps! or let me know if I misunderstood.

Rachel
    NJ

• 3.  RE: ON ARRIVAL in-app - Sort view for attendees who registered but did not sign

Posted 07-28-2022 06:04
    Hi Rachel,

Thanks for helping on this topic. Well, on my test event, attendees are well registered in CVENT and I can see them on the app without any issue. My question is, can I sort this list of attendees so I can see who did sign while checking-in and who did not?

I know it is something I can pull from CVENT back-end (Reports/Miscellaneous Reports/Registrants signatures). But for on-site purpose, it would be better if the Tour Leader in charge of managing On Arrival App, is able to sort the attendees with signatures and without so he/she can then make these persons sign. As you might know, in pharmaceutical industry, signatures are mandatory especially for HCPs. That's why I'm asking this question, just want to know if it's possible, if not, well I will figure out a method without it.

Have a very nice day, best regards.

Wim

Wim Behaegel
    wim.behaegel@amexgbt.com
    Paris, France
    Tech & Digital Planner, MSD Account
    AMERICAN EXPRESS GBT

• 4.  RE: ON ARRIVAL in-app - Sort view for attendees who registered but did not sign

Posted 07-27-2022 15:47
    I recently rolled out OnArrival to our team at the beginning of this year. I believe you are asking if you can view what attendees have not signed in from the app. If so, you'll go to your event home page in the OnArrival app and View Attendees. There will be ellipsis in the top right click on them, and sort attendees. From there you can select recently checked-in. This will give you a list of all attendees with checked-in ones first, and those who have not checked-in at the bottom. Not sure if there is a better way to go about it, but hope this helps!

Elizabeth Rathje
    Assoc Events Coordinator