Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Polling Limit on Attendee Hub

Posted 17 days ago

Is there a way to increase the max of 30 polls per session on Attendee Hub? I know 30 seems like more than enough but we are hoping to use these as the voting method at our annual membership meeting and we can sometimes exceed that when it comes to voting on amendments to motions, amendments to amendments to motions, etc. 

#AttendeeHub

------------------------------
    Christina Davis
    Director of Training and Events
    League Of Women Voters Of The United StatesUnited States

• 2.  RE: Polling Limit on Attendee Hub

Posted 13 days ago

Hi Christina, 

Hope you are doing well

The current functionality remains the same. You can now add up to 30 polls per session. Each poll can contain a maximum of 300 questions. However, if your session includes 2-5 polls, each poll can have up to 60 questions. For sessions with 6-30 polls, you can include up to 30 questions in each poll.

I understand your perspective and apologize for any inconvenience. But, it sounds like great feedback. I suggest you post this as an Idea/feedback for our product team by going to Cvent Community > Participate > Product Ideas.

We encourage you to always submit your ideas or any challenges you face while working with the product. It also helps our Product Development team to review the possibilities and if it works we may try to incorporate such changes in our future releases

If you have any further questions or need additional clarification, please feel free to let me know.

Regards,
    Neha Kamboj
    Quality Analyst I Client Services