Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Problems with Registration branch logic

Posted 08-05-2022 17:29
    I'm having issues with setting up branch logic for Registration.  I have followed the instructions I have found, and created sub-questions under the parent question.  The way our question is designed (or how we would like it to work), is that the parent question has a drop-down to select a number.  Based on the number you select from the drop-down, a corresponding number of sub-questions should pop up to be answered.  However, it does not seem to be working this way.  I don't know if it's a glitch, or if I'm just doing something wrong.  

Thanks!
    #EventApp
    #Classic-Creating/ManagingEvents
    #ManagingEvents
    #Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Liz McCrae
    Association of Zoo Veterinary TechniciansUnited States

• 2.  RE: Problems with Registration branch logic
    Best Answer

Cvent Staff
    Posted 08-08-2022 13:05
    Hi Liz,

After creating the Sub-questions we also have to assign a logic to them. To do that you can click on the sub-question, in the additional settings to the right of the canvas, scroll down to the Logic section and click Sub-Question Logic. Click on the dropdown to select which choice of the parent question will make this sub-question visible. We will have to repeat this step for all the sub-questions added.

You can also refer to the article 'Adding Sub-Questions', link: https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/Adding-Sub-questions.

Megan Clark
    Assistant Team Lead, Online Community Marketing
    Cvent