Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Pulling reports using information tied to voucher code

Posted 09-12-2022 13:45
    Good afternoon everyone. This is our first event that we are utilizing the invoice module within Cvent to invoice our exhibitors. I am trying to run a report to see all of the registered vendors thus far, however because we used voucher codes for the invite list the company names aren't pulling onto the report. I know within the "voucher code" the company name is under the description field but I'm not seeing anywhere in reports to pull the "description field." Can anyone advise or help with this situation?
    #Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Kaitlyn Ramos
    Event/Marketing Coordinator
    LBM AdvantageUnited States

• 2.  RE: Pulling reports using information tied to voucher code
    Best Answer

Cvent Staff
    Posted 09-14-2022 13:08
    Edited by Community Manager 02-10-2023 14:17
    Hi Kaitlyn,

Hope you are doing well!

I read and underastood your query. The information of Voucher code's description can be pulled along with the registration information, in the 'Voucher Code' report.

Follow these steps to run the report:

Go to the event> on the left side, click on Reports> In the search bar, search for 'Voucher'> Click on the report 'Voucher Code'> On top right, click on 'Data' drop down > Click on  'Change report data' > Go to Fields> Scroll down to Voucher codes> Click on the '+' sign next to Description > Run. 

You will be able to find the Voucher code and it's description. You can save or export the report by going to the 'Action' tab on top right.
    Hope this helps!

Regards,
    VJ Singh
    People Leader, Quality Team
    Cvent

• 3.  RE: Pulling reports using information tied to voucher code

User Group Member
    Posted 09-29-2022 09:34
    In addition to the  suggestion below - I like to customize Registrant Details report to pull in as much information as possible.

Beth Vriesen
    Events Registration Admin
    Associated Bank Corporation