Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Ranked choice question

User Group Member
    Posted 03-14-2023 10:09

Hello!

I've been asked to include a registration question for one of our events that is a ranked choice questions.  We'd like to ask the registrants what topic they would like to learn more about, and then have the registrant rank the four answer choices in order from most interested to least interested.  I've been poking around in the questions options, but I'm not having any luck.  Is there a way to do this in Cvent?

Thanks! 

#Registration
    #Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Jess Olcott
    Training Program Coordinator
    ETC, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Ranked choice question

Cvent Staff
    Posted 03-15-2023 11:00

Hi Jess,

Thanks for your question! This feature is available with Premium Surveys but unfortunately, we currently don't have a ranking question available in registration. The best work around would be to use either a multi-select choice question or build a 1st, 2nd, 3rd version of each question using text questions.

I encourage you to submit this idea within the ideas section of the Community!

Sydney Langer
    CSA
    Cvent

• 3.  RE: Ranked choice question

User Group Member
    Posted 03-15-2023 11:14

Thanks for the suggestion!  I have added this to Ideation here in case anyone else is also interested in this feature.

Jess Olcott
    Training Program Coordinator
    ETC, Inc.

• 4.  RE: Ranked choice question

User Group Member
    Posted 03-15-2023 16:14

@Jess Olcott

I was in the exact same situation before. Thanks for adding to the idea board. Voted. Hope it will get implemented. 

Etsuko Aoyama
    Conference & Event Technology Contractor
    Geodesic Capital