Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Report for "Register by" - email address?

Posted 06-06-2023 13:52

Is there a way to pull a report that shows the person who registered "on behalf of" another person's email address?  I see you can add "register by" but I don't see an option for that person's email address.

#ReportingandInsights

------------------------------
    Kim Abbott
    North Carolina Electric Membership Corporation

• 2.  RE: Report for "Register by" - email address?
    Best Answer

Cvent Staff
    Posted 06-07-2023 03:18
    Edited by Kameron Kidd 07-10-2023 12:45
      |   view attached

Hi Kim,

Hope you are doing well!

We can certainly pull a report which will populate the email address of the 'Administrator' i.e., who registered "on behalf of" another person's email address. As you might already be aware that standard reports with specified names contain the data which corresponds to the name. And every report will have a different set of available data/filters which can be added ad per the requirement.

Here, you can run the 'Email Details' report and hover over Data in the top-right, then click Change Report Data. The Selection Criteria tab opens by default. Scroll down to the Email Type section and click on the dropdown under Email Type. Uncheck the box next to "Select All" to deselect all emails. Then, check the box next to "Administrator Registration Confirmation."

Click the neighboring tab, Fields. Keep the Full Name (found in the Contact Fields section) and Recipient Address fields (found in the Email Information section), delete any fields you do not need, and add the Registered By field (found in the Registration Information category).

Click the neighboring tab, Fields. Keep the Full Name (found in the Contact Fields section) and Recipient Address fields (found in the Email Information section), delete any fields you do not need, and add the Registered By field (found in the Registration Information category). PFA the screenshot of the report. 

The above mentioned information can be found in the article mentioned below:

Allowing Someone Else to Register on an Invitee's Behalf

https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/Allowing-Someone-Else-to-Register-on-an-Invitee-s-Behalf?is_article=true&lang=en_US&searchFor=administrator%20registration&page=1

NOTE: This report will only populate the data if the emails are sent to administrator as well. (You can review the email settings in the 'Recipient setting' section under emails).

Just in case you are unable to find data in the said report, please let know as we have a backend action too which can provide similar details. 

If you found this response helpful, kindly mark it as 'best response' as doing so gives visibility to a comment which in turn can help the fellow community users. 

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Khushbu Gupta

Associate Quality Lead

Khushbu Gupta
    CventUnited States

• 3.  RE: Report for "Register by" - email address?

Posted 14 days ago

I'm also trying to gather the email addresses of those that registered on behalf of an attendee.  I do not see an "Email Details" report.  Is it possibly called something else now?  I know several of the reports have changed in the last few months.

Beverly Weslowski
    Event Planner
    North Carolina Public Transportation AssociationIndia

• 4.  RE: Report for "Register by" - email address?

Cvent Staff
    Posted 6 days ago

Hi Beverly,

Hope you are well! I apologize for the delayed response.

The report is now called as 'Sent Email Details' report.  

Please go to your event > reports > Search and click on this report > Data > change report data > The Selection Criteria tab opens by default. Scroll down to the Email Type section and click on the dropdown under Email Type. Uncheck the box next to "Select All" to deselect all emails. Then, check the box next to "Administrator Registration Confirmation."

Then, click on Fields tab > Full Name (found in the Contact Fields section) and Recipient Address fields (found in the Email Information section), delete any fields you do not need, and add the Registered By field (found in the Registration Information category) > Run.

You can also refer to the following article : 

Allowing Someone Else to Register on an Invitee's Behalf == LINK : : https://support.cvent.com/s/communityarticle/Allowing-Someone-Else-to-Register-on-an-Invitee-s-Behalf

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Raashi Semwal Khati
    Senior Quality Analyst
    Cvent