Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Reporting on attendees at free events

Posted 03-18-2024 12:54

Hello,  I'm new to Cvent and would be grateful for any help you can provide.  I'm looking for a report that will list attendees for events that are free.  Since these events don't have an order or purchase no transaction details are available.  I can view an individual event and on the Registration Settings tab see that "Pricing is currently off" message.  Is there a cross event report that will list all events with pricing currently off?  Is there a way to create this report? 

Maggie 

#Reporting
    #Registration

------------------------------
    Maggie McGurk-Kramer
    Finance Coordinator
    University of Nebraska - Lincoln
    United States

• 2.  RE: Reporting on attendees at free events

Posted 03-22-2024 11:44

Hi Maggie,

Hope you are well!

I checked about this and unfortunately, there is no direct report that can provide this data. However, there is an alternative that you can use :

Go to Cross Event Reports > Run the "Event Fee Details" cross event report> Data > change report data > Fields > Add the field of Currency (Not event currency) > Go to Selection Criteria tab > Add Filters > Select the filter excluding all the currencies > Run.

If in any event there is no currency added, it could mean that the pricing is off for that event. 

Alternatively, you can contact our Support team and ask them to escalate a custom report request for our technology Team and they could provide the report from the backend to you.

You can create a case or give us a call at 866-318-4357 (US & Canada) > Press 1 for Event cloud > Press 1 for Setting Up Event > Press 1 for Events > Press 1 again for Managing Event for immediate assistance.

I understand your perspective and apologize for any inconvenience. But, it sounds like a great feedback. I suggest you to post this as an Idea/feedback for our product team by going to Cvent Community > Participate > Product Ideas. 

We encourage you to always submit your ideas or any challenges you face while working with the product. As it also help our Product Development team to review the possibilities and if it works we may try to incorporate such changes in our future releases. 

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Raashi Semwal Khati
    Senior Quality Analyst
    Cvent