Open Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Share & Tell - Insights and Tips from my Successful Spring Conference Experience

• 1.  Share & Tell - Insights and Tips from my Successful Spring Conference Experience

Posted 9 days ago
    Edited by Megha Jetley 3 days ago

My Share & Tell!

- Job Title:   Senior Salesforce Administrator and Solutions Manager
    - Event Description:  Spring Conference
    - Event Dates: March 2024
    - Phase of Event Planning: Post-Event
    - Type of Event:  One of Three major Conferences ~ 2,000 Attendees - White Glove C-Level with lots of networking
    - What Worked for You:  Hired Cvent to run our check-in badge pick up process on-site!  Also, took Cvent's advice to use their frames to go around the kiosk as a sponsorship item - it was fantastic and gave our sponsorships visibility to all attendees and it was a great return on our money.
    - What to Avoid:  Don't set up the registration question booth in the path of the attendees before they pick up their badges - they all think the registration question area is where they get their badges. We will set up the registration question booth out of the badge pick-up path. Make sure you have plenty of laptops/ipads to allow for multiple people to register on-site so there are no lines.

#Registration #ShareandTell

------------------------------
    Leigh Geraghty
    National Investment Center
    Annapolis, MD
    Senior Salesforce Administrator and Solutions Manager

• 2.  RE: Share & Tell - Insights and Tips from my Successful Spring Conference Experience

Posted 3 days ago

Hey Leigh 
    Thank you for sharing your valuable insights from your recent Spring Conference. We appreciate your feedback and the tips you provided.

It's great to hear that hiring Cvent for the check-in badge pick-up process was a success. We appreciate your advice regarding the placement of the registration question booth and the importance of having multiple laptops/ipads for on-site registration to avoid lines. 

Megha Jetley [Designation]
    Assistant Manager
    Cvent Marketing Department