Cvent Beginners User Group

View Only
  • 1.  Sourcing Multiple Properties

Posted 08-11-2022 11:16
    Greetings,

I need to source entire states for multiple meetings.  It's the same RFP, for the 2 different weeks, and will be awarded numerous times (7-10 venues will be awarded the business)    I notice when I source all venue's in the state, I can only award to 1 venue and the others are auto turn down.  

I'd like to source ALL the venues per state, and award the same RFP multiple times as we have multi buyers reviewing these responses and awarding the RFP.  

I'd rather not have to create an RFP to just check availability for each venue as that is very time consuming.

Example:
    - IA - I own the state of IA for sourcing.  I sourced 18 hotels with the same RFP.  It's the exact same meeting for 2 different dates across the board 
    - boarding states will also use the IA hotels - and those states are owned by different buyers.  So they need access to my RFP's so they can award based on their clients desire (pain to have to give the code to individual RFP's out over & over)
    - based on venue availability I will probably be able to contract with 10 of the venues 

thanks for your help!

------------------------------
    Jennifer Metzler
    Meeting Event Coord
    MaritzUnited States

• 2.  RE: Sourcing Multiple Properties

Posted 08-18-2022 10:50
    Edited by Teresa James 08-18-2022 10:51

• 3.  RE: Sourcing Multiple Properties
    Best Answer

User Group Member
    Posted 08-18-2022 10:53
    CVENT gives you the option to award multiple properties the business. I believe you just select the box next to the venues you'd like to award and then submit. Yes the other hotels will receive a turned down notification as well. 

Teresa James
    Director of Sales and Marketing
    DoubleTree Gainesville

• 4.  RE: Sourcing Multiple Properties

Community MVP
    Posted 08-19-2022 12:55
    Hello, interesting and I learned something! thanks!

Colleen Beck
    Director of Sales & Marketing
    The Westin Tampa Bay