Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Speaker List

User Group Member
    Posted 08-12-2022 14:24
    How do I export a list of my speakers from Cvent?  Thanks!
    #Classic-Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Al James
    VP of Marketing and Events
    Philanthropy SouthwestUnited States

• 2.  RE: Speaker List

User Group Member
    Posted 08-15-2022 14:33
    I asked this same question a few years ago, and it wasn't possible. It seems like a simple request, but as far as I know, nothing has changed. There are several speaker-related reports you might be able to use in place of an export, but I don't think that will pull info like bios, social links, etc.

Krysten Bennett
    Communications & Technology Director
    Ohio Veterinary Medical Association
    United States

• 3.  RE: Speaker List

Cvent Staff
    Posted 08-16-2022 15:23
    Edited by Madeline Stalnaker 09-26-2022 14:34
    As of now, we do not have a direct way to export speaker list that includes the headshots. However, you can definitely create a case as we can provide this information by running a report on our end to provide you an excel sheet with the list of speakers and their images. 

We have a great speaker report titled: Speaker Details with Associated Sessions that displays the speaker info for all event sessions. This report can be run and exported right within the tool. This report does have the ability to pull in the bio, links, codes, categories, etc. 

Madeline Mason
    Lead Client Success Advisor
    Productive UtilizationUnited States

• 4.  RE: Speaker List

Posted 09-26-2022 14:25
    Really?  That's the best Cvent can do?  I just wanted to pull a simple list of speakers and their codes and had to call in.  And will have to keep calling in each time the speakers get updated.  Something that would take me 2 minutes to pull - is actually taking 15 + minutes by the time I call in, explain what I want and have the Cvent person do the work.  And opening a case would take even longer....

Heather Payne
    Director, Conference & Event Marketing
    RBC Dominion Securities, Inc.Canada

• 5.  RE: Speaker List

Cvent Staff
    Posted 09-26-2022 14:35
    Hi Heather,

I have updated my post above. We have a great speaker report titled: Speaker Details with Associated Sessions that displays the speaker info for all event sessions. This report can be run and exported right within the tool. This report does have the ability to pull in the bio, links, codes, categories, etc. 

Hope this helps!

Madeline Mason
    Lead Client Success Advisor
    Productive UtilizationUnited States