Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Sustainability Efforts

User Group Member
    Posted 05-16-2023 10:21

Hi Fellow Cvent Users,

Here at IEEE we are beginning our sustainability efforts and I was hoping you could provide your responses to the following questions:

What resources/Tools do you utilize to find out Sustainability information for your events?
    What kind of information would be most valuable to you in planning the future of sustainability with your events?
    Are you requiring venues to contract/commit to sustainability efforts and how are you working with venues to ensure sustainability efforts are followed?

Any insight you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Lynn

Lynn Kijowski
    Senior Manager, Event Services Operations

#Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Lynn Kijowski
    Sr. Mgr., Event Operations
    The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, IncorporatedUnited States

• 2.  RE: Sustainability Efforts

User Group Member
    Posted 05-24-2023 13:39

Hi Lynn, 

I saw your message about sustainability and thought I'd reach out! We are a third-party event management agency that specializes in sustainable events and helping companies achieve their sustainability goals. We have a proprietary tool that pulls your information from cvent and calculates your carbon footprint, while providing visibility around how the score is generated and what areas could be improved. 

We have a larger program around exactly what you are looking for - venue contracting, supplier selection, etc. Let me know if you want to chat, I would love to go into more detail with you! 

Thanks, 
    Hayley 

Hayley Contegiacomo
    COO
    Huddle Agency