Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  TED Talk Session: How to set up on session builder?

Posted 03-15-2024 16:30

I'm having difficulty figuring out how to set up a TED Talk session in the session builder. Any help is appreciated! 

There are two problems I have that I want to fix for my TED talk sessions in the website builder.

1. On the website, the agenda tile is small and only shows two speakers at a time and has a "chevron carousel button" to scroll through to see the other speakers in the panel.
    2. Because of this, the individual presentation topics are not included at all, and I need them to be. I have like 10 speakers...

Is there a way to make the TED Talk panel agenda tile blocks bigger to avoid needing to scroll through, and to show all pictures/topics at once? 

Thanks! 

#PromotingYourEvent

------------------------------
    Taylor Boucher
    University of Maine - Advanced Structures & Composites CenterUnited States

• 2.  RE: TED Talk Session: How to set up on session builder?

Posted 03-22-2024 15:45

Hi Taylor,

One thing that I thought of is that you could hide the speakers from appearing in the list view or tile view within the agenda widget and have them only appear in the session pop up modal and once attendees open up the session pop up modal on the agenda by clicking on the name of the session in the agenda widget, then they would see all of the speakers and their profile images listed at once rather than having to use the arrows to view more. 

Alternatively, if the standard agenda widget isn't meeting your needs, you can always choose to forgo using that widget and just create your own agenda on the website that looks exactly how you'd like. Our Web Design team would also be able to assist in creating a custom agenda page for you as well if you wanted to connect with them and see what that would entail. You can reach out to them directly by calling into our 24/7 Customer Care line and following the prompts for web design/HTML. 

Julia Plymack
    Senior Client Success Manager
    Cvent