Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  This would be biggest time saver for Cvent and me

Posted 09-21-2022 11:37
    I send out a lot of emails for various events in Cvent.
    For each I send a test to myself for viewing, editing, testing links, getting an idea of the look and feel of it in an email client.

But, each time I send this test I have to go through numerous steps to get to me - click on Manual Send, find myself, click send, Yes I really do want to send this to someone not in the intended audience, etc.  Very time consuming.

I know there is a feature to "send to planner" BUT the links are not live.  So, I have to go through all of these steps.

I've been suggesting this to Cvent tech support for about 10 years.

Thanks for reading.
    #EventApp-Building/managing

------------------------------
    Scott Evans
    Chapter Administrator
    Association Of Fundraising Professionals - Desert Communities ChapterUnited States

• 2.  RE: This would be biggest time saver for Cvent and me

Posted 09-22-2022 03:22
    This would be such a useful function for us too. The testing of live links is the main part we need to check and there seems to be no way of doing this without paying for an additional registration on each event so we can add ourselves to test

Gemma Oswell
    Operations Director
    Limitless LeadershipUnited Kingdom

• 3.  RE: This would be biggest time saver for Cvent and me

Cvent Staff
    Posted 09-27-2022 17:30
    Edited by Daniel Marotta 09-27-2022 17:30
    Hi @Scott Evans,

That can be quite tedious. There's an existing product idea where other members shared the same sentiment as you. Vote it up to have it bubble to the top. @Gemma Oswell, be sure to get your upvote in there too!​​​

Daniel Marotta
    Senior Manager
    Cvent Community Team