Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Tips for getting the most out of the Innovation Pavilion at Cvent CONNECT!

Posted 24 days ago
    Edited by Megha Jetley 24 days ago

Are you as excited as we are about Cvent CONNECT? Let's discuss some tips for visiting the Innovation Pavilion.  We asked some of our Cvent staff champions, who have experienced CONNECT firsthand and have some insider advice to share.

Read on to learn tips from them.

Tips from Megan Clark
    Assistant Team Lead, Online Community Marketing

1. Happy Feet: Wear comfy shoes to keep you going all day long.
    2. Be Prepared: Pack pain relievers, just in case. Better safe than sorry!
    3. Chilly Vibes: Bring a sweater to stay cozy in case the temperature drops.
    4. Embrace It All: Engage in as many sessions and activities as you can. Get the full experience!
    5. Memorable Moments: Have fun, meet new people, and make lasting memories. Smile!

Tips from @Michele Gebrayel 
    Senior Meeting Technology Advisor

1. Stay Hydrated: Pack a water bottle and travel cup for refreshment throughout the day.
    2. Cheers to the Evening: Sneak in your preferred adult beverage for a relaxing end to your day.
    3. Musical Vibes: Bring a travel speaker for downtime tunes or an energizing pre-event playlist.
    4. Connect & Remember: Snap photos with name tags and connect with them via the app or social media. Networking at its best!
    5. Be Inclusive: Sit with someone who's flying solo. You never know who you'll meet!

Tips from Aparna IsaDass
    Manager, Customer Advocacy

1. Capture Memorable Moments: Snap selfies with industry peers or strike a pose against the backdrop of quirky, Instagram-worthy spots. These memorable photos can serve as fantastic icebreakers when shared on social media.
    2. Happy Feet for a Happy Day: While those fabulous heels may tempt you, it's wise to pack some comfy sneakers. Trust me, your feet will thank you by the end of the day!
    3. Networking in Motion: As you explore the Innovation Pavilion, don't be afraid to grab a drink, visit intriguing booths, and keep moving. The more you wander, the more you'll discover, the more people you'll meet, and the more fun you'll have with your industry pals.

Now it's your turn! We'd love to hear from you:

• Have you ever attended Cvent CONNECT in person?
    • If yes, share your best tip with other users to make their CONNECT experience even better!

Let's make Cvent CONNECT an unforgettable event filled with knowledge, connections, and excitement!

#TipoftheWeek #CventTip

#CventCONNECT

------------------------------
    Megha Jetley
    Manager
    Cvent Marketing Department

• 2.  RE: Tips for getting the most out of the Innovation Pavilion at Cvent CONNECT!

Posted 23 days ago
      • Yes
    • If yes, share your best tip with other users to make their CONNECT experience even better!
      • When visiting the Innovation Pavilion if it is your first time go right up to someone and introduce yourself. Everyone is friendly!!
      • If you are a veteran to CONNECT and see a new face make sure you introduce yourself and welcome them.

I'm very shy person and an introvert, but a smile can change that very quickly for me personally. 

James Rose | Senior Web Developer and Platform/Product Manager
    Digital Infrastructure
    Office of University Development | University of Michigan

• 3.  RE: Tips for getting the most out of the Innovation Pavilion at Cvent CONNECT!

Posted 23 days ago

I have attended in person.

The comfortable shoes thing is a MUST. I also found packing a snack is helpful cause you're on your feet all day and sometimes you just need a good snack.

Not sure if you'll have it this year but if theres random networking opps (i remember a few years back i could meet fellow cat lovers) definitely step out of your comfort zone. You'll have a lot more fun if you get to meet people and have people to talk to!

rachel
    NJ

• 4.  RE: Tips for getting the most out of the Innovation Pavilion at Cvent CONNECT!

Posted 22 days ago

Pick a topic or feature/functionality you don't currently engage with and attend that session or feature flash demo. You never know what aspects of another module may open ideas for expanding or refining your current usage of the platform's breadth and depth.

Hallie Loeb
    Event Operations
    CDW United States

• 5.  RE: Tips for getting the most out of the Innovation Pavilion at Cvent CONNECT!

Posted 22 days ago
      Yes! A few times!
      If you are a laptop note taker like I am, bring a power block (or two) in case you need to "charge or die". There are plenty of outlets, of course - but there's very little downtime in which to sit and charge!

Lori Wildman
    Marketing Director
    lwildman@dmainc.com
    DuCharme, McMillen & Associates, Inc.United States

• 6.  RE: Tips for getting the most out of the Innovation Pavilion at Cvent CONNECT!

Posted 18 days ago
    • Have you ever attended Cvent CONNECT in person? Yes
    • If yes, share your best tip with other users to make their CONNECT experience even better! Be prepared to have lots of fun :)

Kayla Sisco
    Event Experience Manager
    NJ, United States