Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Training page is blank

Posted 03-07-2023 16:46

My first module opened to "Create an event" has a blank screen where I believe a video or a training slide would go.. Has anyone else had this issue?

#Creating/ManagingEvents

------------------------------
    Emily M
    Extrategic CultureUnited States

• 2.  RE: Training page is blank

Posted 03-07-2023 18:01

Hi @Emily M , My apologies for the incomplete experience. Can you help me understand where you encounter this issue? A link would be tremendously helpful. Or the steps you took to get to the training page that was blank would be the next best thing. We'll get that fixed right away.

Best,
    Daniel

Daniel Marotta
    Senior Manager
    Cvent Community Team

• 3.  RE: Training page is blank
    Best Answer

Posted 03-07-2023 18:21
    Hey Daniel! Thanks so much for getting back to me. So, I clicked on help and support, then clicked under Education - Training & Certifications, then clicked View Enrolled Training, then the tab for Not Started, then Event Creation. When it didn't work, I went back to the Enrolled Training, clicked In Progress tab, then clicked Event Creation, then Start Learning Now. This page came up. Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 5.18.52 PM.png

And I JUST did all of that and the second page opened. For the first time all day. 

So... either you guys fixed something or my computer decided to like me. ;) 

• 4.  RE: Training page is blank

Posted 03-07-2023 18:30

Can't say for sure! Please reach out for anything else. Happy learning!

Daniel Marotta
    Senior Manager
    Cvent Community Team

• 5.  RE: Training page is blank

Posted 03-07-2023 18:21

Hi again, @Emily M, I'll wait for you reply, but also want to provide some troubleshooting in the meantime. 

When you're at the Creating an Event module and select Start Learning Now, the lesson opens up in a new browser tab and allows you to page forward through a handful of course slides. If you have a pop-up blocker enabled on your browser, that might prevent you from progressing forward through the lesson. Try disabling your browser pop-up blocker and try again. 

Please let me know if the issue persists or if its completely something else.

Daniel Marotta
    Senior Manager
    Cvent Community Team