Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Webinar Attendance and Post-Event Engagement - creating a community group or group chat after the webinar

Posted 15 days ago

We are seeking opportunities for engaging our webinar attendees beyond the webinar event. We feel that attendees who attended the webinar may be interested in additional discussions post-webinar. 

Is anyone using Cvent Webinars to somehow foster post-event discussions? If yes, how? Would you be interested in discussing? 

#Webinar

------------------------------
    Mary Zampino, CSP, CSMP | Vice President – Content, Research & Analytics | SIG
    mzampino@sig.org | LinkedIn: maryzampino

• 2.  RE: Webinar Attendance and Post-Event Engagement - creating a community group or group chat after the webinar

Posted 14 days ago
    Edited by Daniel Marotta 14 days ago
    This is a timely question, as I'm doing this with the Cvent quarterly product update program we run. We hosted the quarterly product update call in webinar last Tuesday and promoted the fact that we would continue product Q&A conversation one week later in our Community. Our 5/13 call was our first time using Cvent Webinar vs previously hosting the call in Attendee Hub so we wanted to make sure that attendees had ample opportunities to get product questions answered directly from our product subject matter experts.

• We scheduled the follow-up "Ask the Experts" session in our Community for 5/21 from 10 – 11 a.m. ET. During that hour, several product SMEs will answer questions that come up during the discussion.
    • We opened the Community discussion post during the webinar so that customers could start posting questions for us to address on 5/21.
    • There was positive feedback/interest in the webinar chat/Q&A about attending the Community Ask the Experts session.
    • We included a link in the webinar chat/Q&A to the open discussion to make it easy for attendees to get to the discussion post.

I'm watching and learning as we go through this for the first time. If you want to add me as a contact and reach out to me, I'm happy to chat more about this (or if you're going to CONNECT, look for me at the Innovation Pavilion in the customer area, which will be in the center of the room).

Amy Walsh
    Senior Manager, Customer Marketing
    Cvent United States

• 3.  RE: Webinar Attendance and Post-Event Engagement - creating a community group or group chat after the webinar

Posted 14 days ago

Hi Amy Walsh

Thank you so much for responding to my post and including these details. I want to keep in touch and perhaps discuss this further and maybe join this webinar and participate in the group so I can see this in action. 

Mary Zampino, CSP, CSMP | Vice President – Content, Research & Analytics | SIG
    mzampino@sig.org | LinkedIn: maryzampino