Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  When you're informed, you come out on top!

Cvent Staff
    Posted 07-18-2022 17:56
    Hi everyone! Let's start with our Huddle of the Week post!

We hope everyone is enjoying the summer so far. In between all the summer fun, we want to make sure that you're still staying up to date with the latest and greatest in Cvent. The Q2 Quarterly Product Update is just the way to do that! Our upcoming session on July 21st will allow you to interact live with our product experts to get your most important questions answered.

From Event Management, Supplier Network, Onsite Solutions, and everything in between, we'll talk about it all! In preparation for this quarter's session, we'd love to hear from you about what you're most looking forward to seeing.

Let us know in the comment section below!
    1. What product updates are you hoping to see the most?
    2. Have you ever submitted your product feedback to our teams within the Ideas section of the Community?

If you're not already, make sure your register for the Quarterly Product Update right here!

We'll also be back next quarter as always, so stay tuned! #HuddleoftheWeek #VoiceIt
    ​​
    #Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Ridhima Krishan
    Sr. Associate, Customer Marketing
    Cvent

• 2.  RE: When you're informed, you come out on top!

Community MVP
    Posted 07-21-2022 09:58
      1. I would like to see an easier way to clean up our Cvent database - deleting contacts
      2. I would also like to have the ability to delete old employees from the user list. Yes, I know they are tagged to old events, but...  I don't care. Just change it to "Unknown User" or "Deleted User" or the main default admin on the account. 
      3. Better reporting - I should be able to slice and dice my data any way I want. 
    1. Have you ever submitted your product feedback to our teams within the Ideas section of the Community?
      1. Yes

Lori Wildman
    Senior Marketing Operations Manager
    DuCharme, McMillen & Associates, Inc.United States

• 3.  RE: When you're informed, you come out on top!

User Group Member
    Posted 07-21-2022 10:56
      1. Updated functionality in reports, especially for RFPs. The new reports are nice but there are still some limitations
      2. Updated functionality in the MRF - it's a bit cumbersome with the last round of updates
      3. Updated Supplier interface - It feels outdated and not super intuitive
    2. Have you ever submitted your product feedback to our teams within the Ideas section of the Community?
      1. Yes, for some things - not necessarily those items listed above

Gina Allega, CMP
    Senior Program Manager
    BCD M&E

• 4.  RE: When you're informed, you come out on top!

Community MVP
    Posted 07-22-2022 09:36
    1. What product updates are you hoping to see the most? I'm very excited to learn and use the Planner Navigator 
    2. Have you ever submitted your product feedback to our teams within the Ideas section of the Community? YES! 

Colleen Beck
    Director of Sales & Marketing
    The Westin Tampa Bay

• 5.  RE: When you're informed, you come out on top!

User Group Member
    Posted 07-26-2022 12:09
    1. What product updates are you hoping to see the most? I'm really hoping to see better ways to design sites, ways to manage attendees vs. reporting.
    2. Have you ever submitted your product feedback to our teams within the Ideas section of the Community? Yes I've submitted some ideas!

Rachel
    NJ

• 6.  RE: When you're informed, you come out on top!

User Group Member
    Posted 08-16-2022 09:42
    1. What product updates are you hoping to see the most? There are a few and I have been adding them to the Ideas section of the community. Event the small things make such a large difference in the day to day of the planners and registration team members. 
    2. Have you ever submitted your product feedback to our teams within the Ideas section of the Community? Yes, I encourage my entire team to do this when a stakeholder asks for something or when we have an idea to improve the support. I would love to see this section updated more often. 

~
    Jo Anna Chapin
    Meetings & Events Registration Lead
    Accenture