Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Why doesn't my tagline show up for an exhibitor?

Posted 09-20-2022 09:30
    I'm working in the exhibitor mgmt section and I would like to add our company contact for each exhibitor (vendor). I cant find a way to either add or edit a field so I thought I could do a workaround by using the tag line field but it doesn't show up on the attendee hub app.
    #EventApp-Building/managing

------------------------------
    Karen Thomson
    Administrative Assistant
    Magna Services of America,Inc. and its affiliates United States

• 2.  RE: Why doesn't my tagline show up for an exhibitor?

Cvent Staff
    Posted 09-20-2022 12:36
    Edited by Daniel Marotta 09-27-2022 17:35
    Hi Karen,

Hope you are well!

This is in regards to your query on adding company contact for each exhibitor (vendor). Currently, the contact information added under the 'Contact' section in exhibitor management will only display the weblinks as icons in attendee hub application and website. Contact number updated in 'Office' section will display as a dialer icon on the mobile application. It will open the dialer on the phone with the contact number. 

The tagline added for an exhibitor is also not visible on mobile application currently. I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

You can use another workaround which is to add description to exhibitors by editing the same. Please follow the steps below to edit an already added exhibitor. 

Event > Exhibitor management > Click on the exhibitor's name > Click 'Options' on top right > Edit exhibitor > Add description > Save.

The description is visible both on attendee hub website and mobile application. 

Regards,
    Khushbu Gupta
    Associate Quality Lead - Quality Team
    Cvent

Khushbu Gupta
    CventUnited States