Attendee Hub Learning Center

Attendee Hub
Learning Center

One platform to keep attendees connected and engaged with personalized content and networking.

The Cvent Attendee Hub is aimed at the holistic attendee experience for in-person, hybrid, and virtual events. To do this, it combines both web-based and mobile experiences to create cutting-edge experiences for attendees no matter how they may access the event.

Explore Attendee Hub resources

Recommended training

Our online training will teach you in demand tech skills and how to build your events using Attendee Hub.

These videos that will provide short looks into how to perform important actions in Attendee Hub.

Popular topics

Explore Attendee Hub Event App resources

Visit the Attendee Hub Event App learning center

Explore Cvent Studio resources

Visit the Cvent Studio Learning Center

Cvent AI Writing Assistant is available in Attendee Hub

Learn more

Join the conversation

Attendee Hub discussions

• RE: Live Q&A

Discussion

Hi Heidi! In the app, the attendee will click on the session description, and the Q&A section will appear for them to select during the time that you set in the back end (either the duration of the class ...

• Live Q&A

Discussion

Hi there, I have followed all steps to add live Q&A to my selected session in session list. (Enabled Q&A, set up moderator) is there anything else i need to do to make this Q&A work. How do Attendee's ...

• RE: What you wish you'd known

Discussion

I wish I would have known the depth of details you have to turn on or select when setting up the gamification. Currently, I am at our event and the game I set up I had customized challenges but I had also ...

• Discussion

Hi Angelina, Currently, the translation only works on the default terminology in the app/website and any custom text that planners are inputting will be in the language they enter it in, which would ...

• RE: Polling Limit on Attendee Hub

Discussion

Hi Christina, Hope you are doing well The current functionality remains the same. You can now add up to 30 polls per session. Each poll can contain a maximum of 300 questions. However, if your session ...

Stay connected

Check out the forum to learn from other Cvent users and share your own experiences with #AttendeeHub.

You can also receive a personalized email digest of discussion posts to keep up with the topics that interest you. Subscribe to forum topics in your profile.

Subscribe to Attendee Hub discussions

Product news

Subscribe to product updates to stay up to date on product enhancements and new features available.

Subscribe to Attendee Hub updates

Submit a product idea

Submit and vote on fresh product ideas and enhancements to help drive the future of Cvent and power your virtual, hybrid, and in-person event programs. We look forward to hearing your feedback!

Submit an Attendee Hub idea

Customer stories

AK Consulting Group

Georgia Bankers Association