Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  How Do I update the From email on Manage Profile confirmation?

Posted 11-15-2017 12:13
    I need to update the email address that the confirmation email comes from when someone updates from the Manage Profile page. Where can I find this to update it?

• 2.  RE: How Do I update the From email on Manage Profile confirmation?

Posted 11-15-2017 13:56

Hi Miranda,

The email address you update within your Profile information is your information as an Account User.

The From Email Address for a cofirmation email is different and is saved under Admin > Email Settings > Email Addresses.

You would not be able to edit an existing email address by yourself as that can be done by our customer care team only at the back-end.

However, you can certainly add a new email address and once that is confirmed by the email address owner, you can select it under the Details section of an email. (Go to: Email > Edit > Change the from email address).

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards
    Ankita Gupta

• 3.  RE: How Do I update the From email on Manage Profile confirmation?

Posted 8 days ago

Hello, 

This instruction guide does not seem to work. When I go into the Admin menu there is not an email settings option. Nor is it in the event itself under the email tab. 

------------------------------
    Lyn Stinnett
    Travel Administrator
    SWBCUnited States

• 4.  RE: How Do I update the From email on Manage Profile confirmation?

Posted yesterday

Hi Lyn,

Are you an Administrator on your Cvent account? If you are not an Administrator/have a different user role, your user role permissions could be limited to where you do not have access to view Account Email Addresses and you would need to double check with an Admin to either 1) give you the user role permissions to see this section of Cvent or 2) have the Admin make the necessary adjustments to Account Email Addresses for you. 

Julia Plymack
    Senior Customer Success Manager
    Cvent