Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Survey Capability

Posted 04-29-2020 11:28
    We recently did a survey and we exceeded our expectations with responses.  If a non responder decides to click on the link to the survey, is it possible to put up a message that indicates we have met our expectations with survey responses, without closing out the survey?  If I close the survey and one of our customers does click on the link, they will get a message that the link is no longer active - we would like to make it a bit more personal and include a message.

thanks
    Linda Gallagher
    #Miscellaneous

------------------------------
    Linda Gallagher
    Vice President, Business Solutions
    J. Knipper & Co. Inc

• 2.  RE: Survey Capability

Posted 05-05-2020 13:44
    Hi Linda,

I hope you are well! You have a couple options here - you are able to customize the 'closed survey' message to appear more personal as you mentioned. If you actually want to keep the survey open, but only closed for certain people, you can use targeted/invitation lists. Each list can have its own close date with a custom message while it remains open for others.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or would like to discuss further!

Best,

Danni 

Danni Czark
    Lead Client Success Advisor
    Cvent

• 3.  RE: Survey Capability

Posted 09-22-2022 14:35
    Hello,

Can someone direct me to where can to customize the 'closed survey' message to appear more personal. I can't find this design feature in the menu.

Thank you,
    Jessica

Jessica Kaplan
    Office of Curriculum, Instruction and Professional Learning
    New York City Department of Education Office of School Programs and PartnershipsUnited States

• 4.  RE: Survey Capability

Cvent Staff
    Posted 09-26-2022 14:41
    Hi Jessica,

Within the survey you can go to Design > Language Management > Language Management - English > Customize > Search for the word "Closed" and then customize the message by clicking the pencil icon.

Madeline Mason
    Lead Client Success Advisor
    Productive UtilizationUnited States

• 5.  RE: Survey Capability

Posted 05-06-2020 08:04
    Hi Linda,

You could also go within your event to language management. I am not sure if this is the same for surveys, but I know that for the website if you type in an automatic message, (Ex: No longer active) it will then pop up and you can edit said verbiage to what you want the non-responder to see.

I hope I helped!

Best,
    Charly

Charly Solomon
    Project Executive
    Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.

• 6.  RE: Survey Capability

Posted 05-06-2020 17:48
    Hi!  Do you need anyone to still take the survey?  If not, you would be able to customize the message that pops up after it's closed.  So it would say it's closed but you can also customize that!  Hope this helps :)

Kayla Sisco
    Convention Coordinator
    Impact XM