Open Forum

View Only

Search Open Forum

Get Real Answers from Real Cvent Users

Learn from fellow Cvent users by getting direct answers to your questions and sharing your unique perspective and experiences.

You can also get a personalized digest of Open Forum posts emailed to you by updating your email delivery and interest settings.

Manage Notifications

Recent Discussions

• Hi everyone, Are you attending Cvent CONNECT? Who would like to meet up virtually before we head out to CONNECT so that we can meet some familiar faces once we are in San Antonio? Just like in 2023, we are looking to help you find buddies to hang out ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Shannon - You may want to double check with Cvent Support to see if there is anything else you can do to delete the sessions, but based on this article, it does appear that the optional sessions can no longer be deleted if anyone has registered ...

• Hi All! I need some help and could use your expertise! I will be creating events through Cvent (virtual series- up to 12 dates) . I noticed I am unable to select more than one date when creating an event. Can someone please give me instructions or ...

• I am wanting to delete some canceled sessions. We made optional sessions that really needed to be included sessions. We had someone register for our event, and we saw our error. We quickly canceled the sessions as to not have this happen to any other ...

• Calling all event and hospitality professionals and enthusiasts! Get ready for the most anticipated event of the year, Cvent CONNECT! Whether you're attending virtually or in person, this event is not to be missed. With just one week left before the conference ...

• I'm not having an issue with the first hotel and their dates. The problem is the 2nd hotel shows up with the following screenshot. The hotel says it is unavailable on these dates. I have Oct 30-Nov 2 as 2nd hotel dates. ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Megan, I believe our company's case is very unique and therefore none of the articles on the Community meet our needs. If you read through the article you mentioned, you would see it does not cover our use case. Cvent Support also commented on the ...

• Thanks for the update Raashi. I worked with Danveer on Friday and in the end, we are using a Premium Survey. While it's a but clunky to have go back to the event and update the Invitation List manually, the ability to test our Registration Paths is ...

Poll of the Week

Earn More Points

Posts can sometimes get missed when there's a lot of activity. Help peers by offering your experience, expertise, or #cventhack.

Answer questions

7db11505113d42ff99ba9e2c0f335bb4.png